YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Effective: August 6, 2022
The Dirty News is committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your Personal Information (as defined below), and as such wishes to inform you how any information that you submit to this website or any subsidiaries of The Dirty News (thedirtynews.com) (the “Website”) may be used.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of Personal Information about you as described below through various forms on our Website:
A – Personal Information You Provide to Us,
B – Personal Information we may automatically collect, and
A: Personal Information You Provide to Us
In using our Products, you may provide us with Personal Information, which may include (the examples provided are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive):
- Contact information such as name, email address, postal code and telephone number(s);
- Demographic information such as birth date or gender;
- Account information and log in credentials, including unique identifiers such as username and password;
- Payment and transaction information including credit card information;
- Preferences for communications;
- Communications and opinions in chat sections, emails, and online forms;
- Access to your geo-location or to other data held on social media platforms and other software;
- Photos and/or videos that you make available to us; and
- Any additional information that we describe to you, when we collect any of your data with your consent.
You agree that you will provide to us only your own Personal Information, or the Personal Information of whose whom you have the legal right to provide (such as in your capacity as a legal guardian). You agree to provide us with accurate Personal Information.
B. Personal Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Website automatically collects certain Personal Information about you. This information may include the following:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet;
- Date and time of your visit(s), registration, login, or use of our Products and Services;
- Domain server from which you access our Products and Services;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, and/or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website;
- Your location data;
- Your behaviour, movement and activity on our Website;
- Your profile information.
How We May Use Personal Information
A – Processing Information for Transactions
- The primary reason for use of our personal information provided on our Website is for the processing of transactions in relation to our subscription program;
- Emails that you submit may be used for notifications and communications, both automatic and manual to inform you of changes and updates to our Website.
B – Disclosing Your Personal Information to Other Parties
We do not disclose our customer information under most circumstances for any reason. The two exceptions are:
- To our monetization agency, Google AdSense, for the purpose of displaying relevant advertisements with your consent;
- To government regulators and law enforcement by way of court order.