OUR UPDATED VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON OUR “EXCLUSIVE BLOG” – COTW EPISODE.
NEWEST UPDATE REGARDING THE HOMICIDE OF HASHI:
- Paige was released on Bail for $5000 and her lawyer has insisted that through court and trial, they will be able to prove this was an act of self-defence.
- The male that was “fought over” has been revealed as well on our November Recap.
- An individual that is close to both parties has shared a very disturbing screenshot that shows you this altercation wasn’t just a random bar-fight. We believe that the suspect’s lawyer is so confident in proving her client as acting out in self-defence because she may’ve been targeted or attacked first. The following image shows Hodan Hashi previously sending a message to Paige (suspect) via Social media:
Things got crazy last night in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; and that’s because the infamous OVO rapper in Smiley was set to perform and attend an after-party event that was highly anticipated by the entire city. As we’ve been seeing in many different night-club altercations in Toronto for an example, last night in SK was no different. Lit YXE, one of the city’s newest night-clubs will definitely be going out of business a lot faster than they had envisioned. No one did anything about the altercation, and it’s embarrassing to say the least.
A 22 year old white female was arrested and charged for 2nd-degree murder, after she beat a Somalian female to death (name still unconfirmed). We still are unsure as to why the girls even got physical in the first place, but the streets have reported that this was all seemingly over another ‘DBOY’ that the two girls were fighting for:
Heres how the public has been treating the killer so far:
We have received UPDATES:
- The charges have been down-graded to manslaughter:
- Victims name allegedly is ‘Hodan’
- SK public is completely upset at the situation: